Yoga Classes in Bicester
I offer a choice of class options:
1. Regular timetabled Zoom classes where we practice together from the comfort of our homes without the cost and hassle of getting to a venue
2. On demand Zoom classes so you can enjoy your class at a time that suits from wherever you are
3. Venue based class - for those who enjoy coming to a group class in person - booked in advance as places are limited
All new students will be asked to complete a health questionnaire prior to their first class
Timetabled Zoom Classes
If you would like to attend a Zoom class, email me for the zoom code.
On Demand Zoom Classes
If you would like to enjoy an on demand class, email me for the link. The class and zoom code are different each week
Venue Based Classes
Friday 09.30 Langford Village Community Centre
Places are limited so you do need to contact me to see if there is a place available. You will need your own yoga mat..
Pricing Options (all classes 60 minutes)
- Zoom class: £7.50 (scheduled or on demand)
- Venue based class £9
- Freedom Pass: £48 for 4 consecutive weeks – includes as many classes as you wish - Zoom and venue based
Class booking terms and conditions
Health questionnaire to be completed prior to commencing first class. All venue based classes must be pre-booked. No carry overs for missed classes
Frequently asked questions:
What should I wear?
Something loose and comfortable - jogging trousers / leggings / tracksuit bottoms.
What do I need?
A non-slip yoga mat. If you have yoga blocks, bring them too, alternatively a small towel or cushion is fine. A blanket or throw to snuggle up in for the final relaxation session is lovely too! I do not provide yoga mats - you do need your own.
Do I need to be young and flexible to attend?
No. Classes will help you gain or re-gain flexibility, and most of my students are more mature.
What will happen in the class?
All classes start with gentle warm up movements before moving into the main part of the class, and then finish with a short period of relaxation. Yoga classes also include breath work and often a short meditation.
Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter the flame. BKS Iyengar