Classes and Event booking page - for face to face classes and events
Currently limited classes are running face to face:
Yoga - Wednesday 18.15-19.15 at The Clifton Centre, OX26 2BH
Book your place here.
Pricing Options (all classes 60 minutes)
- Freedom Pass: £49 for 4 consecutive weeks – includes 2 face to face classes a week and as many live stream classes as you wish - yoga, qigong and pilates.
- 4 class Pass: £30 for 1 face to face class a week. You are welcome to swap to a live stream class anytime you need to - yoga, qigong and pilates. There are no ‘carry overs’ for missed classes
- Pay as you go face to face classes: £9. Subject to availability.
- Pay as you go live stream classes: £7
All face to face classes must be pre-booked. This is because due to social distancing, places are extremely limited and for track and trace I need to have a 100% accurate record of attendance and also avoids the need to handle cash. If you have not booked, you will not be admitted.
If you plan to attend a mix of F2F and live stream classes, work out which pricing option suits you best. You only need to book for F2F classes. Feel free to give me a ring if you need any help 07917 453224.
Special Instruction for Face to Face Classes - to help keep us all safe
- Places must be booked in advance - if you just turn up you will not be admitted
- Arrive about 5 minutes before your class is due to start to get settled in
- Wear a face covering on entering the venue - keep it on till you are sitting down on your mat
- To ensure adequate ventilation, some windows will be open so you may wish to bring an extra layer
- Use the hand sanitiser as you come in
- Bring your mat and block/cushion - no loan items will be available
- You may also wish to bring a small towel to put down so that hands dont't touch the floor in laying stretches (your choice)
- I will guide you where to place your mat - we will have 2 metre social distancing
- Kitchens at venues will be closed, so do bring a drink of water with you
- Bring a bag to pop used tissues in - don't just put them in your pocket!
- If you use the toilet facilities, you need to sanitise everything you touch